I wish my whole vocab was as great as this line.
i am either about to throw up
eat everything in sight
or watch more kdramas
- ♈ Aries: Hyperactivity, headaches, impulsivity, recklessness, hostility, frustration, confrontation, restlessness, rapid speech, over thinking, displays of vulnerability and need for reassurance, inability to complete minor tasks
- ♉ Taurus: Reservation; they will dissociate into their own worlds and be untouchable, binge eating, compulsivity (cleaning, organizing, hand washing), silence; anxiety will come in waves for Taurus and be sustained for a long period, sore throat, 'blank' mindedness
- ♊ Gemini: Giggling, restlessness, rapid speech, talkativeness, tremors, hyperactivity, distractibility, racing thoughts, insomnia, inability to stay focused on and complete even minor tasks, loud and more talkative inner monologue, chest/lung discomfort
- ♋ Cancer: Teariness, catastrophized thinking, imagination worst case scenarios, inability to stop distressing thoughts and inner monologue, drifting off/inability to focus, food cravings, isolation but co-current feelings of neediness and reassurance, stomach cramps and nausea
- ♌ Leo: Frustration, hostility, catastrophizing (imagining and living worst case scenarios) martyrdom, impulsivity, binge eating/drinking, they tend to go out of their way to help and do things for other people/keep busy in service, back pain, somatic troubles
- ♍ Virgo: Digestive upset, restlessness, repetitive movements (hair twirling, counting) tremor, rapid thinking, withdrawal into isolated 'bubble', compulsive tasks (cleaning, organizing), need to keep busy and distracted may pace back and forth
- ♎ Libra: Unusual quietness, increased needs for re assurance, stomach upset, restlessness, distractibility, insomnia, negative inner monologue, catastrophized imagination, repetitive hand motions, inability to explain themselves or say they are unwell
- ♏ Scorpio: Increased need for control, hostility, violent frustration (wall kicking, throwing objects), irrationality, increased obsessiveness - they may spend hours and hours focused on one task almost manically, rejection of others though frustration they are not 'there', flashbacks
- ♐ Sagittarius: Increased vocal volume, higher impulsivity, hostility, hyperactivity - they are liable to go out running or try to repress it physically, substance use, rapid thoughts, recklessness, giggling, distractible, back pain
- ♑ Capricorn: Tension, overwhelming feelings of butterflies and nerves inside especially in their stomachs although they remain composed externally. Over thinking and inability to distract themselves from worst case scenario, hostility, isolation, tendency to take on more work shifts or responsibilities
- ♒ Aquarius: Talkativeness, rapid speech, over thinking, restlessness, insomnia, confusion; Aquarians will feel anxious or nervous yet have little insight into why they feel this way or what is causing it, their minds and emotional responses are not connected, back pain
- ♓ Pisces: Teariness, catastrophized thinking, inability to distract or change thought patterns, flashbacks, hysteria, chest discomfort, digestive upset/nausea, irrationality, distressing inner monologue, substance use, increased need for assurance
oh no if I get my iphone right after my contract ends on that wednesday that’s before the physics test and
HOLLA PHYSICS IS ON MONDAY MY CONTRACT ENDS TUESDAY THAT MEANS IPHONE WENDESDAY
god I was so worried I would be distracted before my physics test
Also I’ve decided I don’t really care anymore about certain stuff and it feels super liberating
I’ve never really considered myself a lucky person but now that I think about it I guess Kate is right. I remember once she asked, “Do you consider yourself lucky? I think I’m just a really lucky person,” and she gave me a four leaf clover for good luck for something that I forgot (but it was more like a 3.5 leafed clover but whatever it’s the thought that counts I guess lol). And also once Mirei mentioned, “Things always happen to work out well for you Reina” and I just kinda brushed it off at the time but now that I think about it she’s totally right. I mean I guess people get away with stuff pretty often… is what I used to think but I guess that’s not all there is to it. This is a pretty good time for this link:
Anyway, I guess I am super lucky. Like I got into the school that I’ve wanted to go to since forever. This is the last year of free tuition. I have a job that’s not retail where I can pretty much do whatever I want as long as I get all my shit done. I kind of sort of know what I want to do with my life and I’m not too bad at it. And things are getting better with the legal stuff. Things are working out little by little. I guess I am pretty damn lucky so I should probably enjoy it more.
And to conclude:
This space, the third floor lobby of Cooper Union’s Foundation Building, is a sacred space, the heart of the School of Architecture. This is our citadel, our platform to address the world. This lobby is a place where we engage in a dialogue of critique, debate, and the free exchange of ideas. The spirit of this space, a work forged from the toil of many great individuals, has been violated by those sworn to uphold its principles. As students of architecture we aspire to give complex social, political and poetic ideas a spatial and conceptual form of true meaning. We who join in this act gather as a community to affirm our resolve for the sanctity of education as a profound social act. Through this work, we manifest the violation inflicted upon this space, upon this school and upon the social contract which upholds it. “To record is to bear witness.” (John Hejduk)
https://vine.co/v/bxHpebTiPVd - video clip of students painting
Super Silky Summer Legs
Next time you are feeling down, about to binge, going on a date, or just need to pamper yourself, do this. I just did it and I can not stop rubbing my legs together. It feels like I paid for that over expensive pedicure at the salon.
- 1 1/4 C Sugar (Yup, plain, good-ol’ white sugar)
- 1/2 C Oil (I used olive oil, but you can use any oil, coconut oil, baby oil, canola oil)
- 3 tablespoons Citrus (Lime or lemon)
- 1-2 Razors
- Mix everything together in a bowl.
- Soak your legs in the tub for 5 minutes.
- Shave your legs.
- Rub some of this mixture all over your legs. The sugar will help rub off all dirt and dead skin. Rub, rub. Feels like a mini massage.
- Rinse it all off, shave again. I would use one razor per leg if you have two. You will be rinsing this razor a lot. I was GROSSED out by the amount of dead skin I was “shaving” off. It was insane! Trust me, you’ll see.
- Rub your legs again! Second coat of wax, oh yeah.
- Rinse off! You can use a mild soap to help get some of the oil off.
- Lotion your legs up, and feel the silkiness!
Now this isn’t just geared to ladies…. guys, if you want to get lucky, I suggest you offer to rub your ladies’ feet with this mix too. It feels awesome, and when you get lucky, you will be thanking me that her rough grandma feet aren’t cutting your legs, if ya know what I’m saying… hahaha.
I have silky arm pits too!!
Try it, I swear, You will want everyone to touch your legs.