spotify premium is probably the most worthy $5 a month investment in the world for non charity purposes
also, student discount yo $4.99 instead of $9.99
that instrumental hw concentrating playlist is whats up
It’s because I didnt go to church isnt it
that must be why
that must also be why my mom isnt mad
because on the inside she’s like i told you, i told you to go to church and you didnt
exercising definitely makes you happier tho, or at least in just generally a better mood
i am convinced
because i am sitting here doing physics and i am not miserable
i repeat i am not miserable
what other reason would there be that my mom did not scold me for losing my phone
there is none
continue going to zumba classes at the gym mom keep at it
Officially lost my iphone 5…. it’s been a good year and 3 months and 20 days… not that I was counting…
Also my metrocard that I just refilled was in the case…
not to mention my extensive dream journal in my notes
also new case that wasnt even a month old
total retail value $624 + my personal notes and contacts which as we all know are priceless
If you’re a cooper student I hope you fail out and not achieve your dreams for the rest of your life. If you’re a janitor or security I hope you get fired.
Why is my upgrade date so far away
So much for school camaraderie
TOP’s movie “Tazza: The Hidden Card" will premiere on September 26, 2014 at the following theaters:
NEW YORK / NEW JERSEY
AMC Bay Terrace 6 (Flushing, NY)
Edgewater Multiplex (Edgewater, NJ)
CGV Cinemas (Los Angeles, CA)
Regal La Habra (La Habra, CA)
8 vegetables that you can regrow again and again.
You can regrow scallions by leaving an inch attached to the roots and place them in a small glass with a little water in a well-lit room.
When garlic begins to sprout, you can put them in a glass with a little water and grow garlic sprouts. The sprouts have a mild flavor than garlic and can be added to salads, pasta and other dishes.
Bok choy can be regrown by placing the root end in water in a well-lit area. In 1-2 weeks , you can transplant it to a pot with soil and grow a full new head.
Put carrot tops in a dish with a little water. Set the dish in a well-lit room or a window sill. You’ll have carrot tops to use in salads.
Put clippings from basil with 3 to 4-inch stems in a glass of water and place it in direct sunlight. When the roots are about 2 inches long, plant them in pots to and in time it will grow a full basil plant.
Cut off the base of the celery and place it in a saucer or shallow bowl of warm water in the sun. Leaves will begin to thicken and grow in the middle of the base, then transfer the celery to soil.
Put romaine lettuce stumps in a 1/2 inch of water. Re-water to keep water level at 1/2 inch. After a few days, roots and new leaves will appear and you can transplant it into soil.
The stems of cilantro will grown when placed in a glass of water. Once the roots are long enough, plant them in a pot in a well-lit room. You will have a full plant in a few months.
great info… pass it on!
the dreams are going to start again TT
T.O.P embarrassed after seeing a ‘I’m looking forward to your naked body' banner lmfao
cr. ltionpa_321, chii_chan426
Tell me again why a women’s liberation movement is no longer needed.
Dear “I don’t need feminism” crowd…
“The Iowa Supreme Court on Friday stood by its ruling that a dentist acted legally when he fired an assistant because he found her too attractive and worried he would try to start an affair. Coming to the same conclusion as it did in December, the all-male court found that bosses can fire employees they see as threats to their marriages, even if the subordinates have not engaged in flirtatious or other inappropriate behavior. The court said such firings do not count as illegal sex discrimination because they are motivated by feelings, not gender." [x]
1. There’s a reason schools teach Shakespeare instead of John Green; you make your own life, it’s not written in the stars, waiting to start until you find that person with the perfect smile
2. People are a hell of a lot smart than you think. Shut your mouth, stop thinking you know everything, and listen.
3. Getting close and being vulnerable is scary as hell, But you know what else it is? Worth it.
4. Reason really is the doctor to love.
5. The moment you feel your happiness being dictated by another person, take a break from them.
6. Take a step back and look around, you have more friends than you think.
7. Growing up is going to happen and it’s going to be tough. Just stay close to those around you, you’re all in it together.
8. If you’re still checking their Facebook/Instagram/tumblr, you’re never going to get over them.
9. Everything seems worse in the morning. Don’t fall for it, it’s deceiving.
10. No need to be so intense all the time. People get tired of swimming in the deep end, sometimes they need a break in the shallow part of the pool.
11. Stop avoiding everything. Get out of bed, get dressed, go to school, go to work. It sucks at first but it’s part of the healing process.
12. If the person makes you feel like shit and you still go back to them, it’s an abusive relationship.
13. Headphones are great, but listen to music aloud every once in a while. Sometimes you need to scream a song so everyone can hear you.
14. Boundaries are a must.
15. You can be a caring person, but you need to be happy with yourself before you try to make others happy.
16. Try and understand other’s intentions and situation before you get angry with them.
17. Tough love is necessary sometimes.
18. You can’t fix people no matter how hard you try. Get this engrained in your mind.
19. Surround yourself with people who will love and support you.
20. Loneliness is lethal and makes you have a distorted view of things.
21. No one hates you more than you hate yourself. Stop being your own enemy.
22. Someone can only hurt your feelings if you allow them to.
23. Getting your shit back in order is five times as hard as it is to mess it all up.
24. Listen to your parent’s advice.
25. Be open to anything and everything. Life isn’t fun when you’re a closed book.
26. Talking about your problems is great, but there comes a point when talking about it becomes dwelling on the past and it drains everyone around you. Know when you’ve hit this point.
27. A lot of people don’t like their shit showing. More people than you know are going through hard times.
28. Distract yourself.
29. Don’t be so easily swayed, a lot of claims out there are not true.
30. Some seasons of your life are harder than others. This too shall pass.30 Things I Learned During the 30 Worst Days of my Life: November 2013 (via cultivate-solitude)
no new friends
All I want to talk about is the back of his neck and how the bones of his spine protrude